Wednesday, March 18, 2015

HUDDAH Was a Drug addict Before She Joined BBA...No Wonder She Did not Survive

Did you know that former BBA contestant, Huddah Monroe, was a drugs addict in 2013 before she joined BBA? Here is her shocking confession;


"#SayNOtoDrugs . This was in 2011 before Joining Big Brother AFRICA in 2013, I lost Sooo much weight before Big Brother. I became anorexic.I was 43Kgs and suffered Low blood pressure before BBA because I was heavily on DRUGS! I've been clean for 4yrs and I know I will never get my original body back coz I messed my system and food is my biggest enemy. FOR your info this bit...ch don't need as.s injections to be HER! This bum been there before you knew me ! I joined the gym to be fit and bring back my APPETITE! I eat like a mother F. after working out and I am happy, please DONT tryna console your insecurities by thinking I'm not REAL, time will tell! #Fitness "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Nigeria Wire